Excellence in EHS (Environment – Health – Safety)
Styrolution is deeply committed to combining economic success with environmental and social responsibility. We're very much aware that we have to excel in every aspect of EHS in order to succeed in the long term. Guided by our corporate value of "Responsibility" and our EHS policy, we are continually working to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of individuals, by safeguarding the environment, and by creating positive impact on the communities where we do business.
Styrolution EHS policy
- The safety and health of our employees and neighboring communities, as well as the integrity of their living environments, have absolute priority over economical interests.
- Styrolution's EHS performance is a fundamental priority for the executive management team, who are ultimately responsible for it. Management will lead by example and allocate all required resources to achieve excellence in EHS performance.
- We believe that all accidents are preventable. Incident-free operation is our objective. We measure, assess and strive for continuous improvement of our performance.
- We encourage an EHS culture of open dialogue, coaching and trust. We ensure that all employees understand their personal EHS responsibilities.
- Styrolution will operate in full compliance with applicable EHS laws and will maintain full transparency towards the responsible authorities.