- The Site is operated by STYROLUTION and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by STYROLUTION.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of wilful misconduct, STYROLUTION shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case STYROLUTION shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of STYROLUTION's knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of STYROLUTION and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, STYROLUTION's General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
- STYROLUTION reserves the right to modify this Site or parts thereof and/or to discontinue operation of the same at any time without notice in its sole discretion and without accepting any liability for any consequences of doing so, and Styrolution is not obliged to keep the Site up to date.
Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.