- Global leader: no. 1 in styrene monomer, polystyrene and styrenic specialties
- Employees: 3,200 worldwide
- Production sites: 17 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 5.8 billion EUR in 2013
Don’t have a Styrolution account? Register for free and benefit from additional services, such as managing your online orders at Styrolution easily, anytime and anywhere. Institutional investors and investment bank employees can also apply for access to the Styrolution Investor Relations section in order to benefit from information that’s specific to them.
Styrolution offers styrenic standard products in consistenly high quality with outstanding reliabilty and styrenic specialities with highly innovative and unique performance features. More
Working at Styrolution is more than just a job – it’s a passion. Styrolution offers a wide range of first-rate career paths and opportunities for professionals, graduates, students and trainees. Would you like to be part of the global Styrolution team? More